Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In The Beginning




When I first started in my photographic journey I had more failures then successes. This photo is one of my early adventures into the art of photographing nudes. The model in this image had a somewhat Ruben-esque figure and graciously agreed to model for this image.




After posting this image on another art site it was discovered by a lady who asked if I minded if she used it as the background for a poem. I agreed and after she sent it to me I was thrilled with her words and posted it back on that same original site. Jill has since become a very close friend over the years. She has become s huge fan of my photographic art. More of her poems with my photos as backgrounds will be posted in the future. I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I have.

1 comment:

  1. What a great poem! It evokes a whole lot of emotion, and she's right, it suits the photo very well!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete